What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone enquiries)
How do we protect your information?.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not need an SSL, as we don't store any sensitive information with us.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that makes your site’s experience more efficient, may not function properly.Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It is also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email Within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals to have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
22/3, Murai Mohalla, Chhawni,
Contact no. +91 95 75 99 9911
E-mail address - [email protected]
Website developed by Meet Chopra